Denver estate planning to secure your family's future
Since opening its doors in 1982, Denver-based Osterman Law Firm has proven itself to be a progressive, client-centered law firm that embraces the faithful adherence to ethical standards, professional diligence and confidentiality.
The goal was not to be a “one-stop-shop” for every type of legal issue. The Osterman Law Firm focuses solely on estate planning, wills, trusts, probate and estate administration and elder law.
Founder David W. Osterman’s approach emphasizes practical legal solutions that address both life’s complications and simple truths.
You have worked hard to get where you are
While each client is unique, Mr. Osterman’s clients tend to have some things in common. Does this describe you?
- You have worked hard to get where you are now.
- It took years of careful planning and sharp execution to build the life you have.
- You want your legacy to remain intact when you can no longer be here.
- You care enough about your loved ones to prepare early for end-of-life events.
Mr. Osterman can provide legal solutions on a wide range of estate-planning issues to achieve key goals:
- Protect Beneficiaries
- Preserve Your Family’s Future
- Avoid Probate
- Proactively Address Long-Term Health Issues
- Ensure Your Wishes Are Carried Out
Denver families like yours rely on David W. Osterman’s estate planning expertise and cost-effective approach. With his fixed-fees for most legal services, clients understand what to expect, with no surprises when the bill arrives.
If you are looking for a competent and caring Denver estate planning attorney, contact the Osterman Law Firm today. Together we’ll work to find the most effective options for you.