Osterman Law Client Profile Form
Congratulations on moving forward with your estate planning and thank for your interest in Osterman Law. Below you will find your Client Profile form designed to help us best meet your needs.
Please download the Client Profile form and fill it out. Detailed instructions follow. You may either submit it to us from your computer using the secure link below or print it out and bring it to your consultation appointment.
1) Download the form by clicking on the black download button. You need to have Adobe Acrobat installed on your computer. You can find this free software here if you do not already have it.
2) Once the file has been downloaded and opened, choose the "save as" option. To choose the “save as” option, you can right click on the opened Client Profile, and then select “save as.” Save the file to your Desktop or another folder of your choosing such as “Documents,” which can be selected from the drop down menu on the left of the screen. You do not need to change the file name or the file type.
3) The Client Profile may then be completed once it is saved and re-opened from your desktop. Please be sure to complete all of the sections that apply and then save the file again.
4) Once the profile has been completed and saved, you can upload to our office securely. First fill out the spaces below for your name and email address. Then click the browse button and direct it to the place you saved the profile form. Select the profile form.
5) Click submit. You will receive a confirmation message on the screen when the file has been uploaded. If you have any questions, please call our office at 303-759-3199.